1. We are having expertise in handling Customs, Central Excise, Service Tax, and Goods & Services Tax (GST) cases of any size and complexity.
2. We are also having expertise in the following -
- • auditing of records of the business entity of any size and complexity,
- • handling DGCEI & DRI investigation Cases, with strategic planning
- • handling Customs Valuation (SVB) & Duty drawback Cases
- • handling Anti-dumping duty (ADD) cases
- • preparation of replies to SCNs,
- • filing of Appeal before the Commissioner (Appeals), Customs, Excise and Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT), Filing of Application before settlement commission and filing of writ petition before the high court, etc.
- • representing before the Adjudicating and Appellate Authorities, High Courts and Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR), etc.
- • representing before the Authority of Anti – profiteering measures, and
- • assessing impact of GST on any Trade & Industry.
- • in executive training on GST matters
GOODS & SERVICES TAX
1. GST ADVISORY:
- Analyzing tax implications on cashflow and inventory;
- re-designing of supply chain; and
- review of contracts from GST prospective.
2. GST TRAINING:
- GST training to Executives in – house & supply chain partners, and
- conducting workshop industry specific so as to make a strategic planning
3. GST COMPLIANCE REVIEW:
- Comprehensive check – up for identifying risk & opportunities; and
- assessing GST Transition and providing suitable solution.